IQ Panel—Battery Replacement
Follow the instructions below to replace the backup battery in your system’s panel. The IQ Panel requires a 7.4 Volt 2500 mA battery, which can be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store. You may also text a Support Representative at 317-399-5748.
See instructions below to safely power down the panel, then remove and replace the backup battery.
1. Power down system by pressing Settings, then enter your master code.
2. Press Power Down, then OK to confirm. The IQ Panel now powers down.
3. Remove top screw, then pull the panel from the backplate.
4. Hang the panel on the backplate using the plastic strap.
5. Remove the battery holder screw, then unplug it to remove the old battery.
6. Remove and replace the battery.
Caution: the battery may be anchored by double sided stick tape. Do not pry using metal objects or else you may rupture the battery.
7. Hold the Home button for 5 seconds to power back up the panel.
Clear the Panel Alert
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. Troubles appear as a red numbered circle over the status icon. Press Status, then press Alerts to view.
2. Press Acknowledge, then press Yes at the confirmation pop-up. Press the back icon or the home button to exit.
Note: Alert may reappear if battery issue is not resolved, and replacement batteries can take up to 24 hours to fully charge.