The IQ Carbon is a monitored detector ensures your home stays safe from dangerous invisible carbon monoxide gas. Connecting directly to the IQ panel, this device is operating 24-7, whether your system is armed or not, and can inform you if any danger is present in your home.
– Especially useful in homes with high risk of carbon monoxide leaks from appliances such as stoves, furnaces, and more.
– Monitoring for carbon monoxide gas 24-7
– Test button to ensure device is operating correctly
– Built-in alarm sounds in addition to panel siren
– Causes panel to emit “fire” tone and alerts monitoring station of carbon monoxide
– Power Source: One 3-volt CR123A Panasonic Lithium Battery (included)
– Audible Signal (temp 4 tone): 85 dBA min. in alarm (at 10ft (3m))
– Operating Current: 10 μA
– Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
– Operating Humidity Range: 15% to 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
– Pending Agency Listings: UL standard 2075, UL 2034 and CSA 6.19-01