PowerG Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detecor PG9933
When it is time to replace the battery in your DSC PG9933, you will see an alert on your system panel.
Follow the instructions below to replace your battery and clear the alert from your system. The PG9933 carbon monoxide detector requires a CR123A 3-volt lithium battery, which can be purchased from Indiana Alarm, local hardware store, mass retailer, or battery store.
1. Remove the detector from its mounting base by twisting it counterclockwise. Remove and dispose of the battery according to your local regulations.
2. To ensure proper power-down sequence, wait a minimum of 20 seconds before installing the new battery.
3. Install a new, 3-volt CR123A Panasonic lithium battery in the battery compartment observing correct polarity. If the battery is incorrectly inserted, remove gently with a flathead screwdriver and correctly reinsert.
4. Reinstall the detector onto the mounting bracket by turning it clockwise.
5. After the power-up sequence, the green LED blinks once every 12 seconds to indicate normal operation. If the battery is not installed correctly, the detector will not operate and the battery may be damaged.