Follow the instructions below to replace the backup battery in your system’s panel. The 2GIG GC3 panel requires a Li-Polymer 823990 10-000014-001 (3800mAh/3.7V) battery, which can be purchased from Indiana Alarm. You also can call or text a Support Representative at any time at 317-399-5748 to order one.
1. Remove the bottom screw, and pull the front from the backplate.
2. Hang the front on the backplate with the plastic strap.
3. Remove and replace the Li-Polymer 823990 10-000014-001 (3800mAh/3.7V) battery.
Clear the Panel Alert
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. Press the message icon on the top bar, then press Alerts in the pop-up window to view and silence trouble.
2. Press the back button or the home button to exit. Trouble displays will not clear until the trouble is corrected.