Honeywell Ademco 5853 Wireless Glass Break
When it is time to replace the battery in your glass break detector, you will see an alert on your system panel period.
The Honeywell 5853glass break detector requires a CR123A batteries, which can be purchased from Indiana Alarm, local hardware store, mass retailer, or battery store.
- Locate the sensor with a low battery on your system.
- With a small flat blade screwdriver press and twist into the latch slot on the top of the sensor
- The lid will flip down and the battery will be visible
- Remove and replace the battery
- Close lid
- If necessary clear the trouble on your panel manually.