When it is time to replace the battery in your glass break detector, you will see an alert on your system panel period.
The DSC PG9922 glass break detector requires a CR123A batteries, which can be purchased from Indiana Alarm, local hardware store, mass retailer, or battery store.
- Locate the sensor with a low battery on either your system panel.
- Leaving the sensor in place, open the cover by removing the locking screw from the bottom of the device, then pressing the tab at the bottom of the sensor.
- Remove the old batteries.
- Make sure the area where the batteries are stored is clean and there is no corrosion.
- Place A new CR123A battery into the sensor.
6.Put the cover back on starting with the opposite end from which it was opened until you hear a snapping sound, then replace the locking screw.
7. Check keypad to see if trouble has cleared. This could take up to 15 minutes.