When it is time to replace the battery in your motion detector, you will see an alert on your system panel.
The WS4904P motion detector requires 1 CR123A battery, which can be purchased from Indiana Alarm, local hardware store, mass retailer, or battery store.
- Using a Phillips-head screwdriver remove the screw located at the bottom of the detector, then slide it upward to remove it from the backing.
- Unscrew the battery cover. Your panel will show a tamper signal and beep; this is normal.
- Remove the old battery.
- Insert the new battery.
- Replace screws, then slide the detector back onto the wall plate.
- Secure detector to plate with screw.
- Check if the low battery status has cleared.